Campus Ministry Metro
CAMPUS MINISTRY METRO LOUISVILLE
C/O KENTUCKY BAPTIST CONVENTION
13420 EASTPOINT CENTRE DRIVE
LOUISVILLE, KY 40223
To evangelize, disciple and equip students for Christ
John Adams, Campus Minister
ACTION: WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- VOLUNTEER - There are six campuses that can use help with numerous activities, retreats, meals and programming. If you are able to help one of these campuses, please contact Carlos De Le Barra at the Kentucky Baptist Convention, (502) 245-4101.
- PREPARE LUNCH for students at U of L BCM (Baptist Campus Ministry, formerly BSU). Approx. 125 students attend. Crock Pots or a sandwich bar work well. Please plan to come and serve your food.
- BRING HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS TO BCM ACTIVITIES to acquaint them with the ministries. (Weekly worship service—Tuesday nights @ 7 pm). Located at the Baptist Center.
- PROVIDE ITEMS FOR “CARE PACKAGES” for outreach to U of L students. Items could include school supplies, toiletries, small Bibles, Christian CDs and snack foods. Best times for distribution are finals week, Christmas, and Easter.
- PROVIDE CANNED SOFT DRINKS for our missions fridge which helps to raise funds to send out summer missionaries. Drinks can be dropped off or will be picked up by calling 852-6595.
- STUDENT SPEAKERS, mostly summer missionaries, are available and willing to come to your church to talk to any size group about BCM or summer missions programs.
- A PRAISE BAND AND/OR D-NOW LEADERS are available to come to your church. They ask in return that you donate to their summer missions program.
- BCM – U of L FACILITY (kitchen/dining room, small rooms, chapel, and game room) are available for use. These facilities would be ideal for retreats.